Saturday, January 21, 2012

Givenchy Dahlia Noir


Can I just say I am in love with this perfume!!! I discovered it the beginning of this week as we got a new shipment of it in our store. I usually can't decide on a fragrance the first time I smell it so I came back to it a few hours later and decided I had to have it. Not only does it smell good the bottle is super elegant. The model they chose for the ad campaign is stunning, Mariacarla Boscono! The fragrance has notes of mandarin, pink pepper, mimosa, rose, iris, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, and tonka bean. On me it stands out with a powdery floral smell and I love it!!! This is my current obsession. You have got to go try it out for yourself!



Is it just me or do other people have a strange way of testing whether or not they like a fragrance? I usually have to smell it once then come back later and smell it twice. Then I usually can decide if I like it or not. Then I will spray my wrist once, wear it around, and see how it smells on me. Then if I like it after that I will douse myself in the fragrance for the next week. Strange? Maybe! But hey it works for me!







Well until next time,
That's Amore
Baci
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment