Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Finds

It has been way too long since my last post. I have been so busy with work and all since Easter, I have not even gotten a chance to breath until this past weekend. All I wanted to do was relax and enjoy the weather. The weather has been so beautiful I can't stay inside. I laid in the hammock and read a book for a few hours and it was amazing!!! Also caught up on the movie, Midnight In Paris, which I have been meaning to see for sometime now. Can I say, that is a great movie. I think I am a sucker for anything set in Paris. I think that is were I was meant to be, Paris in the 40's. Movies just portray it as an amazing time and place. Hmmmmmm just the thought gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I hope to be able to go visit sooner than later.

right to left tops Zara, Forever21, H&M, Forever21, H&M
Bags all DSW
On Saturday I also scored on some handbag shopping as well as some cute spring tops. I have been having a bit too much fun and I feel somewhat guilty but when I put things into perspective the three bags all together were the same price as a Rebecca Minkoff bag I wanted. The small navy one is 100% leather, EVEN BETTER!!!!

I have to admit I have a love hate relationship with DSW. I can usually find a shoe that I love but they never have my size EVER!! It gets so frustrating that I rarely venture to the store. I have been really looking for a great crossbody bag and I'm not exactly sure how DSW came across my mind but it did, and I'm thankful it did. These bags are from a brand I have never heard of Popppie Jones and Audrey Brooke. You can check their bags out here and here on DSW's website.

That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment