Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2fer Tuesday

I found this jacket a few months ago at the Loft and I knew it had to be mine. There are so many options with this jacket and here are just two. On top of my neon and color blocking obsession I am starting to really like pattern mixing. I know pattern mixing has been on runways for a while but I have been reluctant to try it because I wasn't sure I would be able to pull it off. I think this floral and stripe number does the trend justice. What do you think? All those in favor of pattern mixing say "I"! I am definitely planning on keeping pattern mixing on my to-do list!

Left: Jacket: Loft  Top: H&M  Shorts: H&M  Shoes: Calvin Klein  Bag: H&M  Necklace: Forever21  Bangles: H&M
Right: Jacket, Top, Skirt: H&M  Shoes: Aldo  Belt: Nordstrom  Necklace: Silpada check them out here 


Pattern Mixing and Color Blocking
That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment