Saturday, March 10, 2012

Peek of Pink

It has been way too long!!! I know, shame on me!! But lets jump right into it shall we............

Blazer- Vintage (Ebay) Shirt- Forever21 Jeans- Nordstrom Shoes- Seychelle Belt- Gabriel Brothers Jewelry- Silpada

I love this blazer and sadly I don't wear it as often as I should. Hopefully the weather will continue to look up and inspire me to wear it more often this coming spring. I scored this blazer from a vintage seller on Ebay a few years ago. Ebay is a godsend, in case you were unaware. I think the little neon belt gives this soft ensemble a little punch while keeping it sweet and girly.




I love being the daughter of a Silpada Designs jewelry representative!! I get to have my pick of any piece of jewelry that the company offers because my mom owns it all!!! Its great!! There is always a piece that perfects an outfit!! Granted I still love costume pieces, but you cant get any better than the real deal!!!

If anyone is interested in looking at the pieces the company has to offer and even ordering please go to www.mysilpada.com/phyllis.brown or email at silverstyle@verizon.net and put ThatsAmore in the subject line.

Have a great weekend!!
That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment