Friday, February 24, 2012

DC Fashion Week

This week has been full of great shows, clothes, accessories, and people. I absolutely love working DC Fashion Week!!! I love how fast pace it is backstage with models and designers running everywhere making sure everything is in order. I think its so much fun having international designers show their collections and see a part of their culture. Lets not forget to mention seeing all the show attendees and their outfits. It gives me so much inspiration for my outfits.

Here are a few pictures from backstage, show preparations, and a few runway shots. I will post more runway shots after they have been posted online. I can say even after my 3rd season working with DC Fashion Week I have yet to actually see the show. I just make sure the models are dressed and out on time. Its a pretty even trade if you ask me!





Designers choosing models


Eco Fashion Show

This fabric is called blue surgical wrap and they use it to wrap surgical tools.




Corjor International show at the Washington Club







I thought these two ladies were the best dressed at the event! I am obssessed with color blocking and mono chromatic!

Ukraine Show at the Embassy of Ukraine.
Designer is dressing her model.





Designer: Irina Levkovich
Designer: Olga De Nogga
Designer: Black Russian Label


Me and the Founder of DC Fashion Week and Designer of Corjor International Ean Willliams



Tommy Hilfiger sponsored






Designer: Designersberg



ITS OVER!!!! I can breath now!!! Maybe now I can review NY fashion week.
Until Next Time
That's Amore

No comments:

Post a Comment