Thursday, May 3, 2012

NEON NEON NEON




Shirt: Jcrew  Sweater: Forever21  Shorts: Old Navy  Shoes: Calvin Klein  Bag: DSW  Necklace: DIY  

I picked up this sweater a few weeks ago and lets just say HEAVEN!!!!! Not only does it satisfy me need for neons this season but its soooooo comfortable!!!


This was a DIY necklace I made a few years ago. My mom brought this sarong buckle back from Cancun; I loved the mother of pearl but I knew I would never wear it with a sarong. So why not a necklace?? PERFECTION!!!! I always get compliments on it and it was soooooo easy. All i did was buy some chain trim from Joann's and tied it in a knot.



This DSW bag was the perfect bag to tie this whole outfit together. All together these pieces completed my outfit perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment