Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Simple Cutie

This is just a quick post on a busy day that hasn't exactly gone the way I planned. 

This shirt has been my recent go to. The peplum flatters my straight body type and gives me a little bit of faux curves, which is always a plus when you don't have much to begin with. This H&M top is great and what makes it even better is it comes in a bunch of different colors; I have two and wish I could get more but I am on a shopping diet this month, I'll tell you more about that in my next post. 

But this was just a quick throw together outfit for church a few weeks ago and I really loved the simplicity and daintiness. I actually surprised myself when I looked in the mirror. Surprise Surprise, I can whip together an outfit when I'm not trying. 



Top and skirt: H&M  Necklace: Nordstrom  Shoes: Enzo Angiolini


Quick  post , sweet and to the point!!
That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment