Monday, July 30, 2012

Looking for a Little UMPH!!



 Anyone ever feel like this? This is usually me at the end of every season. I go through my closet and try on a million things and no matter what I come up with I leave the house feeling uninspired and hate what I am wearing. My wardrobe tends to feel dry and boring because I resort to the good ole jeans and t-shirt number. It really puts me on the wrong foot for the day. Usually if I look good when I leave the house my day will follow, but recently it is everything but good. But instead of boring you all with my blah jeans and t-shirt kind of stories I thought to give you something inspirational. Hopefully your wardrobe isn't looking as sad as mine. I hope to find a niche in my closet very soon, for everyone's sake! Anyone have good ideas for getting out of a fashion funk? What do you do when you feel like your closet is getting blah?








Hope you feel inspired! P.S. follow me on  Pinterest you can find me here:
That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment