Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Alexander McQueen Inspiration


I have seen this photo of Alexander McQueen and Sarah Jessica Parker many times before and I just love how McQueen mixed the sweetness of a sheer fabric with the ruggedness of red plaid!!! It's perfect and Sarah looks so amazing in the combination!!


Shirt- who knows its super old Skirt- Nordstrom Bag- Pour la Victoire Shoes- Report Necklace- Nordstrom Belt- Forever21

My outfit was inspired by McQueen's look. I love this plaid shirt! Believe it or not I have had this same exact shirt since I was 10!! (I hated it then) I just roll the sleeves and wear it all the time; another fall staple shirt. I thought mixing it with the black chiffon would give a urbanspin on a masculine looking shirt.



What do you think?
That's Amore!

No comments:

Post a Comment