Thursday, February 9, 2012

MAC Attack




MAC launched their new collection Shop MAC Cook Mac today. I had the pleasure to peruse the entire collection this morning and I was so excited to see that they have four new lip BALMS. I have not seen this offered at MAC before so that was exciting for me. I usually am not a MAC girl due to the fact that I have disgustingly sensitive skin and everything breaks me out. But I can use the lip products and love them. For me, the only con with MAC lip products, that I have found, is that I eat it off way too fast. Fortunately for me the lip balm stayed on for a really long time.


Here are a few piece of the collection!!!! My two favorites are Purring Tendertone Lipbalm and Play Day nail polish. You have got the check it out for yourself!!! It's amazing!!!

That's Amore
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment