Friday, February 17, 2012

Color Blocking



Jacket, shirt, shoes- Nordstrom Pants- TJMaxx Belt- Betsey Johnson Necklace- H&M


Color blocking is a current love of mine!!! Sadly my picture is showing these pants in a strange shade they are more of a burnt orange instead of brick red. I'm still trying to get a hang of the whole blogging thing!!! But this outfit was a lot of fun!! I love how vibrant every piece is and I am definitely planning on doing more with color blocking especially for the spring!!!!

Have you guys noticed all the neon's being shown for spring?? They are 100% calling my name!!! I have a neon skirt I saw here on the way to my front door and I can hardly wait!!!

Well everyone have a good weekend and try color blocking for yourself!! You may fall in love the same way I have!! You will definitely see more color blocking posts in the near future!!

That's Amore
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! I love that collage thing on your blog to cute!!!! Thanks for viewing!!! Keep checking back :)

    ReplyDelete